Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stuck in Neutral

After many phone calls to the doctors office I finally received some news....I need to go in for even more tests, blah! I guess its not bad news, but its not necessarily good news either. So right now I'm still unsure of what is actually going on and what it all means, but Monday morning I have another date with the lab to get some more tests run and then I continue to play the waiting game. This is the hardest part of everything, just not knowing anything for sure. As of right now there is nothing else I can do though, so waiting it is. I did manage to work it out that I can get my testing done at 6:40 and then found coverage at work for advisory so I can go into work a little late, which is awesome since I only have a few sick days left. This is all to make sure that Baby T is doing good in there, so they can test me every week from here on out if they have to. I don't know what normal is, but for me pregnancy is getting harder and harder the further along I am.

2 comments:

ABA said...

Hang in there sweet pea ... ABA is praying for you !

Ruth said...

Keep that smile!! Pretty soon this too shall end. Just so you and Baby T is all good! Love ya!!!!