Finally I got to see the doctor. Todays wait was super long, but it was a good appointment so it was all good in the end. If I go into labor, I'll want them to rush to the hospital too :)
Finally I went to an appointment where my weight was good! I actually gained exactly 4 pounds in the past 4 weeks, which is perfect! Go me! My belly also measured 30 cm, right on track. Baby T's head is down already and all the jabs I feel are probably him kicking and/or kneeing me in the upper stomach/chest. Let's hope Baby T stays in this position for another 10 weeks!
Finally I'm at the point in my pregnancy where my appointments go from every 4 weeks to every 2 weeks! That means we're getting close and that makes me one happy mama! Since two weeks is Christmas, my next appointment is December 28th.
Finally it's the weekend! I'm completely not into work right now. Everything about me wants to focus on the baby, getting the house ready, and all sorts of other stuff. This makes work hard, my patience short, and the days long. My long-term sub was in the other day observing, the girls are infatuated with him already and the staff thinks hes a 'surfer dude'. Should be interesting when I get back.
2 comments:
i think it's time for a new belly pic!!!
Me too!!!!
Post a Comment