Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas Part I was very nice yesterday. Tomorrow is Part II, which I am also looking forward to! All day I kept thinking about what next year will be like. I'm sure whatever I imagine in my mind will be very different from reality, but the one thing I am sure of is it will be very different, in a good way of course. I'm getting so excited! I showcased my little guy in a really cute purple top from my mom. Baby T even got a gift yesterday, a really cute bib that said "I'm a Dallas fan 'cause my daddy said so!"

I'm off from work this week and want to try and finish up the nursery. I need to organize some more and decorate the walls. I feel like I have a few more weeks to make sure I have enough ready (I'm sure I'll never have everything ready) before
I'll be at the point where Baby T could arrive at any time. I know I still have an estimated 7 1/2 weeks, but Baby T has his own agenda and I want to feel comfortable that we're ready enough whenever he decides to make his grand entrance. I'm really looking forward to my doctor appointment Monday. I have lots to ask and want to discuss my test results since I never heard back from them last week. Any who, heres a Christmas belly picture.



3 comments:

ABA said...

WOW - you are really getting bigger ... or should I say, Baby T is getting bigger. I'm getting excited, too :-) Yes, next year will be extra special ... and, for us adults, lots of toys to play with :-)

AG said...

Next year? Baby T could be at the cruising stage, pulling himself up and holding on as he travels sideways along the couch, coffee table, wall, Christmas tree...oh no! You'll love every minute of it. You look adorable!

Ruth said...

You look just beautiful!!! Baby T is growing quite a bit! He will be here before you know it! Love ya!