That's pretty much how I feel lately. I'm a round version of Scrooge :) I went to the health campus yesterday and had all of my tests done. No word from the doctor yet, but I will call tomorrow with hopes of knowing something before Christmas, if not I have a regular appointment on Monday and can hopefully find out then. My new bed is the couch. It's pretty much the only place I can sleep. I'm getting about 4 hours a night and am surviving fairly well throughout the day. I'm pretty impressed with myself about that. I guess my body really is practicing for a lot less sleep in a few months. Honestly, I'd rather just figure it out then and sleep now, but whatever.
This is week 32, next week Baby T graduates to another food and I graduate into month 8! It's kind of hard to believe I'm almost 8 months pregnant, but at the same time my body pretty much "tells" me every minute of every day. Weird. For as much as I've been complaining lately, I found another perk to pregnancy this weekend....no shoveling snow for me! I did feel a bit helpless (which I hate) when Zach went out to shovel, so I went out and brushed off the cars and then he shoveled around them. Luckily the snow was nice and fluffy, so it worked out nicely for both of us I guess. I've also learned that people do a crappy job of clearing sidewalks. With my ever changing body I am finding myself a little more unsteady on my feet on normal ground, so icy sidewalks are not cool. The grocery store and my school were the main offenders.
Last but not least, I'm afraid to get weighed at my appointment on Monday. I've been a little stressed about these tests and just stuff in general AND there are always sweets around right now because of the holidays. I've been indulging more than I should and it isn't even Christmas yet, yikes! I do still drink my 8 glasses of water and have fruit/veggies and milk every day, but I don't think that will outweigh the cookies. Should be interesting. I'll have to make sure I wear really light clothing, haha. That's it for tonight, I'll post again when I have results.
2 comments:
And take your shoes off at weigh-in, or wear Crocs, which weigh nothing. Yep, Crocs and socks. I'm planning to pick up a pair of winter crocs, the kind with fuzzy lining, at the Outlets in Limerick. Love you!
Gosh, I wish they could give you some mild sleeping pill! Just think of all the naps you can take when you're off!!!
Post a Comment