30 weeks that is! I've officially made it 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy, but I feel like I'm heading back to the first trimester. Only 10 more weeks until Baby T's arrival and even better only 43 days left of work until maternity leave. The paperwork is in and its official, I will be off from February 18th to April 23rd! That will probably be the fastest 9 weeks of my life. I started to prepare things at work for my maternity leave. My long term sub has been hired and I'm suppose to train him and another long term sub at some point before February 17th. So, lots to do at work but life goes on and even if I don't get it all done, they'll figure it out, heck they'll have to!
Not too much exciting about 30 weeks. Baby T moves pretty much all of the time. I think I'm noticing braxton hicks contractions. Apparently they start around like 6 weeks or something, but they aren't noticeable until about 20 weeks or more. There is no pain involved just a tightening of my stomach on and off. So I'm guessing thats what it is. I am getting bigger and bigger and am sure I'll hear about it at my doctors appointment this Friday. Simple things keep getting more difficult, but Zach is being a big help around the house and I'm just moving a little slower than normal. I'm still fixated on delivery since childbirth class this weekend. I'd say we're ready, but we still have no clue what our childs name will be. Of all the things associated with this pregnancy, that is one thing we just can't figure out. Eventually it'll come to us :)
4 comments:
And here some us have been thinking you already decided on his name but you're keeping it a secret until his birth day.
Ten more weeks sounds SHORT!
Love you guys, and yes, I have started baking cookies! See you Sat.
Oh my - ten weeks!!! I can't believe it! I can't wait to see you both on Saturday. Love ya!
yikes .... the time is shorter to the delivery date than your time off from work ... it's getting really exciting!
I have an idea for a name: 'Dallas' Trimble !!!!! get it?????
How about Phil Lee Trimble?
Post a Comment