I'm into week 33 now. Baby T has moved onto the size of a honeydew this month and hes probably a little over 4 pounds at this point. Even if he is delivered at 38 weeks he'll still be at the watermelon stage and should be big enough and strong enough to be born. So again, good news that my levels are down a little and we'll move on another week.
I made a list of things I need to do asap just in case plans would change. One of them is talking to work about the possibility of me leaving early and see what I can do with my maternity leave dates. They aren't that flexible so it may end up I will be off longer than planned, but we'll see. Monday I will most likely have to call off to make it to all my appointments and get my lab work done and I can see this possibly happening again before the baby is born, but it'll all work out. The one downer to being a teacher is you can't take half days, so its all or nothing. No wonder I can't sleep, I've got so much going through my mind of things that need to be done. It's hard to find good company at 3 am, but Knuckles at least sleeps next to me during my crazy awake nights! :)
2 comments:
Oh my - you were awake at 3am - so was I and I'm not pregnant !!! What gives here? Next time call me - I'll probably be awake :-) Maybe we can find a 24 hr store and go shopping :-)
Hope you can get a nap in today ad nice of Knuckles to keep you company!
I wish I were Knuckles! I'm awake at that hour too - what is with us girls??? Love ya!
Post a Comment