Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Hormones,

I really enjoy my sleep and would appreciate enjoying it for more than 2 hours at a time. This is the third night in a row that I am up when I should be sleeping. Seventh grade students have no sympathy for a tired, grumpy, pregnant teacher. This causes a problem. So hormones, all I am asking is that you can get yourself back to at least semi-normal so I can sleep through the night. Do what you want during the daylight hours, leave me be at night. We still have too long to go to be up every night before Baby T is born. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Tired, grumpy, possibly crazy, pregnant lady

5 comments:

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

1:27 am....maybe I'm having sympathy "no sleep nights".........

ABA said...

I hope you have a good night's sleep tonight. Drink a glass of warm milk.
Love ya!

AG said...

Maybe a baby's lullaby on the CD that repeats and lulls you right back to sleep. And if it works for you .....

Ruth said...

and if that works for you -- let me know..... I'd be happy to play baby's lullaby songs!!!