Friday, February 12, 2010
The Waiting Game
I didn't end up having my doctors appointment until this morning due to the weather yesterday. Things went well during the appointment, I'm a "good 3 cm" as my doctor put it, so pretty much about where I was Tuesday. She was happy with how everything was progressing and said 12-24 hours most likely. Well that was around 11:45. The anticipation is killing me, I tried to keep myself busy but I'm sitting around now wishing I'd have some pain with my contractions. I even tried to get some sleep but can't seem to make that happen either. My stomach is getting nice and hard now, more so than the past few days but still pretty much pain free. Its weird that I'm wishing pain on myself, but I'm so ready and just want to get to the hospital and have a baby! The bags are all ready to go, even Zach packed his bag last night. Hopefully soon, I have lots of cramping, back pain, and pressure...all good signs according to my doctor so lets go Baby T, we're ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's Sat. 7:20AM and as I read this latest post, I'm hoping Chrissy & Zach are at the hospital awaiting the birth of their first son. Your family and friends love you with lots of anticipation and excitement :-)
ABA called while I was at Little Liberty to tell me you have had an epidural and are progressing.
YAY YAY YAY!
Shhhh....ABA and I have a surprise waiting for your mom & Jim when they get home.
Giggle.
Tell ya later.
Lots of love and prayers, AG
Congratulations!
Waiting is finally over and there is a bundle of love and joy in the arms of Chrissy and Zach. Welcome Luke Isaac Trimble.
Love & prayers to the three of you as your family begins and grows together!!!
Post a Comment