Today just doesn't feel like Monday. It's the first Monday in 8 weeks that I didn't have to get blood drawn! Something just doesn't feel right, hah. I am so happy that the lab wasn't on my list of "to dos" today and am hopeful I won't have to go back to the lab for a while.
I'm really glad that it is Monday though because that means tomorrow is Tuesday and I have my (last?) doctors appointment! I tried all sorts of things this weekend to get this baby ready to be born and tomorrow I find out if we have progress. I am SO ready for Baby T to arrive but I'm nervous that I may get disappointed at the appointment.
Tonight I started to have some discomforts but nothing I think is an actual contraction. It's hard to know whats happening if you've never experienced it before. I google every little feeling I have but that doesn't really help. People just say that "you'll know" so I guess if I'm second guessing everything then nothing is really happening yet. Anyway, Zach will go with me tomorrow since its a "big" appointment and we'll go from there.
The weather men are calling for more crazy snow tomorrow into Wednesday which is not cool. We haven't really had snow in like 2 months and now that I'm about a week or so away from delivery the snow won't stop! BOO snow! I not only want to make sure I can get to the hospital, but we want our families to be able to make it too! So I say again, BOO snow! They keep saying "this could be record breaking amounts of snow in a week" "this hasn't happened in forever" blah, blah, blah...I'm not feeling it.
Finally, a few weeks ago I didn't think I could get or feel any bigger than I already was but its amazing that I'm still getting bigger. I mean I guess it makes sense because Baby T is still growing in there, but wow, I'm freakin' huge right now! I constantly feel around on my belly and can feel legs/arms and butt all of the time. I'm getting so close, yay! Keep your fingers crossed for good news tomorrow :)
2 comments:
Love your precious blog, sweet pea. What a wonder to experience the growth of a baby inside to the grand finale any day now :-)
Keep a shovel & Zach with you at all times :-)
Maybe it will be today !!!!
Love you both!
PICTURE!!! It's time for a new picture! Not to worry - I'll be there when the time comes. You should see all these stupid dogs in the condo waiting to be hooked up to the sled!
Post a Comment