Today's appointment was great! I am already at 3 cm all on my own! My doctor said no more need to induce with drugs but instead I'll get my membranes stripped on Thursday and that should help start contractions naturally. Based on how good my check-up went today the doctor thinks that Baby T will arrive around 24-48 hours after the appointment. She offered to do it today but with the impending storm I was scared I wouldn't be able to make it to the hospital tonight or tomorrow and chose Thursday instead. (Crazy I know, I've been saying for weeks now how ready I am for this baby, darn weather) Now, he could still decide to come on his own before then but the roads already suck so lets hope he cooperates.
After we left the appointment Zach installed the car seat and now we are set. Bags are packed, nursery is ready, car is ready to go! Yay! I am so excited and yet getting nervous at the same time. I feel like crap right now, lots of cramping and pain from the check-up today but I think thats normal. Again, I have no idea what labor actually feels like so who knows. Either way, Baby T's arrival is super close and we are so excited!!!
9 comments:
Here is the ever so helpful "Oh you WILL know!!!" Yay Baby T!!! We are headed to Philly for the weekend, so if you are lucky enough to pop out Baby T on Thursday or Friday maybe we can hop off the MU exit and stop and see some women and babies-- I mean Christine Zach and Baby T :) Congrats mommy to be!
OK! Moms is ready!!!! Jen is right - you WILL know!!! It's so exciting! Love ya!
Kim is ready as well!!! You will know I'm sure!!! He will be here before you know it!! :-) since he's almost here does that mean the end of your blog? :-(
I agree with Kimmie, I will miss the blog but it has been a wonderful written journey of a life from conception till delivery which is any time now. Maybe the baby's name should inlude snow, winter, blizzard, storm ..... :-)
I'll be waiting for the phone call!!
Yippee !
Love to both of you!
I vote you keep the blog - what will I do every day when I get to work?? It's the first thing I check! :-)
and if you stop blogging then I won't be able to stalk you on maternity leave while I am still at work with surfer dude next door. AND I would be forced to block you from following me as spiteful retaliation. Keep blogging!!!! (It's useful when you're up in the middle of the night...)
AND..... we all need to know what Baby T is up to! with pics as well!!! or you will be getting too many phone calls! :-)
I plan on continuing the blog, no worries! However, I am worried about this blizzard outside, stupid weather!
call 911 & get a free ride :-)
Post a Comment