Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow and No Baby

Well Baby T cooperated today and didn't decide to come during this crazy storm. Last night and this morning we were trapped here and there was no way we could have gotten a car out of the driveway or to the highway. At this point we could get out if we needed to and that makes me feel so much better. They are already calling for more snow during the middle of the week though, what's up with that? I really want the baby to come soon but I don't want to have to fight a snowstorm during labor. So Baby T please keep cooperating :)

Everyone kept telling me that this storm could bring on labor but nothing but braxton hicks still. At least my body is practicing for the real thing. I feel like complete poo right now though, who knows what that means. I think I'm just tired. I was fairly lazy today though. I couldn't go out and help dig out cars so I cleaned part of the house instead and laid around most of the rest of the day. Not many options for a big ol' pregnant lady during a crazy storm. Tomorrow I will at least venture outside and get some fresh air but probably not much further.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

OK, you made it through this storm...there is another one coming Wednesday!! Plan accordingly!! Love ya!

ABA said...

Whew ... I was praying Baby T wouldn't come during this storm. Keep the car facing out, blanket over the front windows in case you need to take off in a hurry in the next storm. Or - call 911 and go in a snow mobile :-) Keep an emergency kit in the car, too :-)
Here's hoping he will make a good decision as to when to make his arrival. I'm getting nervous :-)