My liver levels are almost normal? Is that for real? No way!?! And what else did you say, I don't have to get blood work done on Monday?!?! Incredible!
My doctor was so happy with my levels this week that she's considering letting me wait it out and go naturally. I'll be honest, I was a bit disappointed that the baby might not come next week, I've had it set in my mind for over a month now that the baby would be here by next weekend, but there's still a chance. Basically if I have any progress at next weeks appointment she'll still induce at the end of next week, if I have no progress then no induction. Makes sense, I mean I really don't want to go through a crazy induction and possibly end up with a c-section if its not medically necessary. Think happy thoughts though that Baby T will be ready to come on his own within the next week...that would be the best outcome yet! Unfortunately until then I have to go back to work. I was really hoping that I would be done work soon. Working is kicking my butt on a daily basis right now but it looks like another week of waddling and puffy feet for me!
1 comment:
You have such a cute waddle! You really are a pretty pregnant lady!! Don't you worry!!!
Post a Comment