Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blizzard

This is what we were up against yesterday and why I had so much stress about being able to get to the hospital. I had to take some pictures to share with Baby T eventually.

The piles are higher than my car!

What we see when we open the front door.

View from the window upstairs, proof of all of Zachs hard work!

The table on the back deck.

Our back door to the deck...looks like we're not going out there for a long while.

The deck.

The roads are good enough now so we should be set. They are already calling for more snow on Monday, so Baby T you have a small window of opportunity here :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Whoa - I think you got more than we did! Zach did work hard!! I'm so glad Baby T decided he wanted some more time in his cozy womb!

ABA said...

I agree ... I think you got more than me, too. Maybe Baby T will show his face this weekend, hopefully :-)
Your whole family is on pins and needles waiting to hear the word :-)

Zach has done a wonderful job keeping the driveway clear and car ready to go!!