Thursday, February 4, 2010

My life at 3 am

Each night I wake up between 2 and 3 and then I fight to go back to sleep. Pooey! I just want to sleep through the night for once. I understand the whole need to pee thing and I'm okay with that, but after that I just lay there and think and think and think about how much I need to get back to sleep and I'm sooo tired. No matter how hard I try, I'm awake. My main problem, thinking!

Knuckles massaged my swollen ankles before passing out next to me tonight. I'm sitting here with an ice pack in between my ankles since they are continuing to go Shrek on me and he gave them a nice little massage as he curled up next to me. Sweet deal!

Zach worked a little miracle with Comcast yesterday to somehow get us a promotional deal and then we finally gave in and got DVR!!!!! I'm super excited for this, it will make my life at 3 am so much more awesome! They are suppose to come on Saturday to switch our boxes and such, yay!

Today marks 38 weeks, originally a date that the doctor was going to induce me before Mr. Liver decided to cooperate. Either way, only 2 more weeks or so....I'm still hoping for next week! Make your predictions now, I'm in the homestretch!

4 comments:

ABA said...

my prediction .... hummm - let's see
okay ... I have one !

February 10, 2010

That'a my prediction

Note: AFTER the snow storm !!!

Karen said...

DVR will change your life! I promise!

Ruth said...

OH MY WORD!!!! Jimbo will be so happy for you - me too!! We love it. With Baby T making a change to your lives, this will be a blessing to not miss NCIS, Criminal Minds, etc.!!! As far as prediction.... I'm hoping for 2/15. I don't know why but I'm just thinking that just might be the day!!

Kimberley Smith said...

I'm predicting Saturday, February 13th!!!!