Friday, October 2, 2009

I SAW Movement!

That's right, I saw it, from the outside!! I hadn't felt the baby kicking for a few days and last night he was back. Must have been positioned just right that I felt everything. Well the kicks or movements seemed to be stronger, so just like Sunday I sat and watched my belly. At first, I didn't see anything and went back to what I was doing. After I got into bed Baby T went at it again. So I laid there watching again. I thought I saw something very, very small when I felt the movement. So I put a piece of paper on my belly and laid very still. Then, BAM, the paper ever so lightly "jumped" on my belly! It was true he was moving/kicking hard enough to make an impact on the outside! yaaaay!

5 comments:

ABA said...

Love it, love it, that the piece paper was the 'proof' :-)
You are so special :-)

Ruth said...

WOW!!! Did Zach see it or feel it?? That was very cool with the paper. Great idea!!

Christine said...

Zach missed it, by the time he came the baby stopped moving. Soon enough he'll see or feel I hope!

Kimberley Smith said...

That's amazing Chrissy!

AG said...

You made me laugh out loud :O)