Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gold Medal Night

I slept like a champ last night, woo hoo! During my star performance I had some crazy dreams, our child apparently could crawl and jump right out of the womb, hah. I had another doctors appointment yesterday. Baby T's heartrate sounded good, we discussed the ultrasound results, and I have paperwork to go get more blood drawn before my next appointment. It's a routine screening for gestational diabetes. Things right now are looking good and that makes me happy. Next appointment is another 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting the nursery started and the crib is suppose to arrive on Monday morning! After we paint and clean that room we'll put the crib and dresser together! It will probably still be a few weeks (my one grad class ends next weekend!!!) but when we do, I'll post pictures of that too.

2 comments:

ABA said...

I have crazy dreams and am not pregnant :-) Glad to hear things are going great for the 3 of you :-)
Love and continued prayers, ABA

Ruth said...

All sounds good!! I won't even discuss my dreams! Love to you all!