Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We're having a.....

BOY!!! So exciting!!! Ultrasound went really well today. The tech asked us if we wanted to know before she got to the lower half of the body. She isn't allowed to tell us, but she said sometimes people figure it out, so if we didn't want to know we could turn our heads. Well, we wanted to know and were hopeful Baby T would cooperate and boy did he cooperate! The tech was taking pictures of the legs and I'm looking and thinking, "hmm, I wonder if thats what I think it is..." Zach was probably thinking the same thing, and eventually the tech said, well I guess you two have figured it out by now and confirmed our suspicions that the baby was indeed a boy! She said this one was pretty obvious and we can feel pretty confident that he is a he :) Yay! I'm thrilled and based on how things went today everything seemed okay. Again though, the tech can't really tell us much, so I'll still call the doctor tomorrow to double check everything. We got two pictures of our little boy today, both are very similar. You can see his head, chest, and one of his arms. I don't know how the techs know what everything is, its all a blur to me. He is about 13 ounces, which is a little big I think...hopefully thats not a sign of whats in store for me in February! Either way, today was a great day and I'm just so excited! Baby T was moving all around in there, I think it frustrated the tech a little, but I'll share a secret...I ate a bite size snickers on the way there, I wanted to make sure Baby T was awake, opps! :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm just so happy!! This is so exciting! I'm glad everything is ok and you could you see what you needed to see!!! Love ya both!!

AG said...

Ditto!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo neat to see a life from conception to now and soon I will be holding Bob-Anne :-)