Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another thing checked off the list!

Went to get my gestational diabetes test done this morning. Here's the highlights...drank a super sweet "lemon-lime" drink in about 3 minutes, sat in the lab waiting room for an hour reading a book and people watching, got a tiny vile of blood drawn, have a horrible headache. Now its time to keep your fingers crossed that I passed and don't have to go back for the 3 hour version. The lady drawing my blood said she just had hers done not too long ago, but failed the first time, had to do the 3 hour version, and then passed. It was not what I wanted to hear, heh. I have a really bad headache now, I'm not sure if its related to the test, but I haven't had a headache like this at all during my pregnancy. I'm hoping it'll leave soon! Baby T liked the super sweet drink though, he was moving all over in there, too bad I didn't share his enthusiasm. Either way, another thing complete!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Feel better! Love ya