How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: Lets just say I'm pretty much on track but the scale is not my friend.
How much does baby weigh: Baby T is probably close to a pound this week! We're in month 5 already, crazy!! All of this month he is about the size of a papaya. (from here on out they go by months now not weeks until we get to the watermelon!)
Maternity clothes: All pants are maternity now and pj's are my best friend, they are so much more comfortable than maternity pants. My tops are still half and half. Still searching for cute maternity tops/sweaters.
Stretch marks: Not yet, keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: Sleep is good when I can get it. The next few weeks are crazy busy for me so I nap and sleep when I can but am still tired often.
Best moment this week: Buying our first baby outfit - a Phillies onesie of course :)
Movement: Yuppers, about 4-5 days a week. Nothing really hard lately though, I want him to move in the right spot so we can see it on the outside again.
Food cravings: Still pretty hungry most of the time. No real cravings though.
Belly button in or out: In and getting wide (looks pretty strange actually)
What I miss: still sleeping on my stomach, I think this will be all I miss until February.
What I'm looking forward to: I go back to the doctor Friday. I can't wait to get the nursery started. I'm excited to pick things out for the baby. I can't wait to meet him too, which I know is still a ways off! So much to look forward to!!!
Milestone: More than half way there!
Thoughts: So much to do and so little time. Okay, not really but I feel like the next 18 weeks will fly by (and I'm kind of hoping they do!) Honestly right now I'm a bit overwhelmed thinking about all of the things I need to do before February but hopefully we can seriously start working on the nursery in November before the holiday craziness. The dresser arrived in a huge box yesterday but the bed is still in the second bedroom and we haven't cleaned or painted, so we didn't even open the box yet. The crib should arrive in another big box probably in a few more weeks. :)
2 comments:
The Phillies sure aren't helping you with the sleep part!!!
I'm not helping myself, I stayed up for the whole game last night. TBS needs to shorten up their commercials and it'd be all good!
Post a Comment