Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pictures!

I don't really have much new information. I'm completely exhausted (as always it seems lately) so this is going to be short and sweet. We ordered the crib and dresser the other day, they won't arrive for a while but they were on sale so it seemed like a good time to purchase them.
Here's the crib and dresser (both were ordered in cherry):


Hartford Curved Back Crib by Rockland
Hartford Dresser by Rockland

Of course it won't be in a pink room with girly bedding, but you get the idea. Here's the bedding we chose for Baby T:

And now here is proof that Baby T is growing, growing, growing. Don't mind the tired, blah look, this was taken last night and I was beat!



2 more days of work and then a 3 day weekend, I can't wait!!! Oh and Let's Go Phillies! :)

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Goodness - Baby T is really growing!!! I love the furniture and bedding - it will look adorable! What's this 3-day weekend??? Love ya!

AG said...

Really like the furniture, your adorable silhouette, and I see Cheese Nips! Any new cravings?

Kimberley Smith said...

Aww! You look great! I love the furniture and the bedding! Can't wait to see you!

ABA said...

Baby T is gonna love his crib and dresser .... very nice looking! What fun picking out items for the new member of the family :-)

Love that little belly :-)