Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Alive!!!

Well obviously the baby is alive, but I saw him moving like crazy in there today. My whole belly changed shape as he moved so I could actually see him go from one spot to the other. It was super exciting and a bit strange at the same time. I know there is a baby in there and I know he moves around but its really weird to see your stomach change shapes as you look at it. After his big somersault he kept kicking and moving and doing all sorts of stuff. Zach and I laid there and watched his antics. You could clearly see it from the outside today, no paper needed! Yaaaay Baby T!

2 comments:

Kimberley Smith said...

Yay! Glad he's an active little one!

ABA said...

Looks like he's gonna be an active boy ... now and after birth ... get your sleep now ... :-)