The baby seems to be kicking much harder lately. I feel like Zach should be able to feel it soon, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. Last night after I had a yummy omelet and home fries for dinner Baby T was moving all around, this baby has good taste already! I put my hand on my belly hoping to feel it, but no such luck. This afternoon I was nervously watching the Phillies game and Baby T was on the move again. I thought it felt much harder, so I sat on the couch and stared at my belly for a good 10 minutes hoping to see something, but again, no such luck. I think the baby knows how ridiculous I look and doesn't kick on purpose then :) Luckily I was home alone, so no one else could witness this nonsense. Well about an hour ago I was putting grades online (super boring so my mind was wandering as it was) and Baby T started dancing in there! I pulled up my shirt again and watched, and watched, and I thought maybe I saw something so I quick put Zach's hand on my belly in hopes he could feel it, but Baby T only moved once more and Zach couldn't feel a thing. This baby is playing games with me already! Let's just hope he/she has this much energy on Tuesday so the tech can see everything they need at the ultrasound.
Speaking of Tuesday, this was the slowest weekend ever! Normally, I'd love that, but I actually wanted this weekend to go fast so Tuesday would come quicker! Oh well, still only 2 days left. Zach and I spent several hours working in the soon to be nursery today. Cleaned out a lot of stuff and now we pretty much have the bed to take out and a few more small things and we'll be all ready to paint and get furniture! So exciting! I'm almost at 20 weeks too - halfway there!!! Such a big week ahead for so many reasons!
2 comments:
That's great! Where did you put everything? Did you order the furniture yet?? I'm excited that Baby T is moving around so much!! Sounds like a happy baby! :-) Love ya!!!
Do you need me to store any furniture or anything for you?bo
Post a Comment