Total weight gain: 7 pounds (I put my pound back on from last week, Ice cream and peanut butter are wonderful!)
How much does baby weigh: our sweet potato is about 6.7 oz and 5.6 in long!
Maternity clothes: The only non-maternity pants I can still wear (with my be-band of course) are 1 pair of jeans and my black work pants, but both are near their end. I will need to go back out shopping soon for some maternity jeans and black pants. The shirts I have are still a little bit too big in the belly, but it won't be long now.
Stretch marks: No - I doubt I will be one of the "lucky ones" though that doesn't get stretch marks :P
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, but work is still kicking my butt, so I'm pretty much ready for bed by 8 each night....on a side note, I thought during the second trimester I was suppose to have my energy back, I totally disagree! I felt pretty good for about 2-3 weeks, but now I'm tired all of the time...I'm starting to think work and two grad classes could be more than I can handle comfortably. Wish me luck in October!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby moving a little bit more
Movement: yes!!!! and it is super exciting every time I feel it! I can't wait until Zach will be able to feel it too :)
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, still hungry a lot. Some things I currently enjoy daily are cereal, apples, cheese nips, slices of cheese, and sweet and salty peanut bars (mmm mmm good!)
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach (I know, I know, I talk about sleep a lot but it's very important to me! :)
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment this Friday, 3:15! I'll get to hear Baby T's heartbeat again and we'll schedule the next ultrasound!
Milestone: Feeling the baby move
Thoughts: I'm almost halfway through the pregnancy and I can't wait to get the nursery started. Since we've decided to find out the sex of the baby, soon I'll be able to start looking at specific colors and get a better idea of what we might end up doing (and I can finally say he or she). We still have a lot to clean out of the guest bedroom....if you're a Lancaster area reader, I'm selling our junk this Saturday morning on my inlaws lawn! Stop on by, hah.
3 comments:
WOW!!! There is a definite bump there!!! Hooray! You look beautiful with that bump! Love ya!
Hey sweet pea .... are you still into monkeys? That would be a cute theme for the baby's room?????
Just a thought ... I saw a really cute one and thought of you immediately!!
Good luck tomorrow afternoon!!
Love ya!
ABA
Yay for the baby bump! You look great Chrissy! I'm also very excited you have decided to find out the sex of the baby. I think you will find it much easier to pick out stuff when you know whether you will have a girl or boy.
The website I was telling you about is http://jessicam14.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m
I've never really priced this stuff out so I'm not sure if it's expensive or not. You'll have to let me know!
Post a Comment