:)
Thursday, September 24, 2009
What do I really need?
Since our next ultrasound is Tuesday, I'm starting to do some more serious shopping/browsing online. There are so many things you could buy, but what do I really need? Obviously I know I need a crib, dresser, stroller, clothes, bottles, etc. but as I look around there is so much else! We've picked a crib and dresser, a stroller, and a pack-n-play. After Tuesday we can start to look more seriously at bedding and nursery ideas. The things that I don't know about are bouncers, swings, activity centers for the floor? I know they would not be necessities, but would they be helpful or would the baby actually use them? Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying this part, but I'm just a bit unsure of what I actually should be looking for. Who would have known there are so many different baby tubs! On a side note, I'm completely distracted from work and grad classes this week and decided to take my 19 week picture in the same outfit as my 9 week picture. Our little baby is already the size of a mango!! Have fun comparing!


:)
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!! You definitely look pregnant! What a great pic - you are beautiful :-) Love ya!
You look great Chrissy!!!
Post a Comment