Friday, September 4, 2009

Boo-Yah!!

It's Friday before a nice long weekend and it turned out to be a little better than I thought! We got our first paychecks for the year and they list all your day off info as well as the normal pay stuff. Well it turns out I have 4 more personal days than I originally thought this year. So that would equal an extra week off after Baby T arrives!!! :)

6 comments:

AG said...

Explain Boo-Yah to us oldies.

Kimberley Smith said...

Yay! That's exciting news!

Ruth said...

Way to go!!!! That's GREAT!!!!

Christine said...

Boo-Yah is kind of like Oh Yeah!

ABA said...

WOW - extra personal days ... that's like finding a $20 bill in a jacket pocket !!! B I N G O !!!!
What a nice bonus to a perfect holiday weekend!!

AG said...

Oohrah! (Marine Corps and Coast Guard)

Hooah! (Army and Air Force)

Hooyah! (Navy and Merchant Marine)
--
We first heard this at Russ's graduation from Navy boot camp. fyi :-))