Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So anything new?

Funny story...I had two 8th graders from last year come visit me after school yesterday. They had been talking to other blue team teachers and asked them if I was pregnant. They told the girls they needed to ask me, but the girl was scared because apparently she asked some lady at the grocery store once if she was pregnant and the lady wasn't and was pretty nasty about it. So anyway, she didn't want to ask me if it wasn't true. Well they showed up, said hi, and said "so is anything new Mrs. Trimble?" It was pretty funny, I told them yes, and they kept proding until I finally told them I was pregnant. Of course they had a million questions after that, hah. Several 8th graders have been saying hi lately and staring at my stomach, so they are catching on fast. My current students are still clueless and probably will be for a bit. My belly seems to growing fast right now and I think pretty soon I'll look pregnant to everyone, not just the people that are looking for it. I went out today after work and bought a pair of maternity jeans. I went to Target and am pretty pleased with how they fit, seeing as some of my other maternity pants make my bottom half look not so great. My real motivation was to wear jeans to work on Friday so I can wear sneakers! Oh how I wish I had a job that I could sit all day or wear sneakers every day. I'm eagerly awaiting Tuesday...only 6 more days!!!

1 comment:

AG said...

Chrissy, I really enjoy your blog!
Big hug!