Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

We brought in 2012 with some good old family time.  Two thirds of our family can't even partake in a holiday beverage so the best way to celebrate is ice cream sundaes of course. 

Waiting for our ice cream - oooh the anticipation.
best. thing. ever.

Luke was wired and stayed up until almost 9:30, we even got him to say happy new year or something really close to it at least.  Then Zach and I barely managed to watch the ball drop and hello 2012.  Best way to bring in the new year - with my favorite guys.

I've been messing with my new camera the past few days.  When I told Luke to say cheese this is what I got.  Gotta love this kid.

2 comments:

ABA said...

What a fun evening - my kinda guy ... he loves ice cream :-)

I love your blog, Chrissy !!!!

Ruth said...

OH, I'm so impressed AND happy! Now that's the way to bring in the New Year! Looks like you all had a great time!!