Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Holidays

Yay for Christmas.  We had such a good time this year and I'm finally in a house that is more suitable for company!  We had a bunch of my family over Christmas Eve for dinner and presents.  Luke was in rare form all weekend, all stemming from being really sick last Friday, but managed to save all the meltdowns/crankiness for Mommy and Daddy so no complaints.  The boy knows when to behave ;) 

Sunday we did presents at our house, presents at my in laws, home for a nap - for Luke only unfortunately - then back to my in laws for their family Christmas gathering.  It was a crazy, awesome, fun two days.  Our house is a mess now - toys everywhere!  We even hid a few in the garage after Luke opened them since he has so many new ones to choose from.  It'll be like Christmas all over again a month! 

One main theme to my holidays - Thomas!  Every time Luke started to open a present he would say "tommy? tommy?" thinking every single present had something to do with Thomas the Tank Engine.  He was right about 75% of the time.  He is currently living in choo choo heaven here.  Everywhere I turn there is something train related and he loves it!  So thank you to all of our family and friends - he is one happy boy.  I just bought a new camera yesterday so I don't have many pictures from last weekend but do have a lot of video.  I need to go through some from family and hopefully eventually post a few on here.  This one I did take on Monday night at the dinner table when Christmas finally caught up to him.

Hope you had a good holiday too!

1 comment:

ABA :-) said...

the picture captures it all ... Luke had a blast Christmas weekend !! Love it :-)