Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pink

I'm excited to have a girl.  I like to wear pink a lot myself.  But I'm second guessing how pink everything really is.  My master plan was to not have to paint the nursery.  It's currently a nice shade of light pink - not too bold, not too gross.  I ordered bedding that appeared to be light pink online but is a little more pink than I expected.  I'm not sure why but I'm not loving it.  I like parts of it but I'm afraid of it looking like pink just threw up all over her room when I'm done.  Not quite the look I'm going for.  The crib is a dark stain so the slightly brighter pink may be okay.  Or maybe we should make the walls more neutral to balance out the bedding?  Or maybe I should just pick another bedding?  Hmm.  Here's the bedding set we just got.  Looks nice in this photo so maybe it'll be better when I get it in the room.  Or when I finally get the nursery together there may be a different bedding set all together. 

No comments: