Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Adorable

Of course I think my kid is adorable and most of what he does is cute, funny, or smart - doesn't every mom feel this way.  And I only say most because we are getting more and more frequent with the lovely moods of an almost 2 year old.  But anyway, today he made my heart just about melt. 

Luke saw my belly earlier, ran up to me, and said with a big smile, "BABY!"  Then used two hands to gently pat my belly and asked to give the baby a huggie.  So I bent down, he hugged my belly and as he was pulling away said "muuuah!" and blew her a kiss.  

Let's just hope he remembers this when she is actually here and screaming her little head off :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Ahhhhhh. That is so so cute!!! What a sweet heart he has!

AG said...

Ahhhh. Cut and paste into two baby books!