Sunday, January 15, 2012

24 Weeks


Total weight gain: ???  I haven't weighed myself since the last doctors appointment.  Between the last two appointments I only gained 3 pounds which included Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I was pretty pumped about that.

How much does baby weigh: She should be around a pound or a little more at this point.

Maternity clothes:  I wish there was more of a selection but I'm in all maternity now with the exception of a few sweaters that used to be roomy.

Stretch marks:  nope

Sleep:  I wake up all the time.  It sucks.  I do sleep 10 times better with my snoogle but I learned that a queen size bed is not big enough for a husband, wife, snoogle, and toddler.  Luke had a few nightmares or something this week and the snoogle got kicked out and I slept like crap.

Best moment this week:  well this is the past two weeks but I can see Baby Girl T kicking on the outside now.  And Luke being super sweet to his baby sister.

Movement:  I feel her the most at night, lets hope she's not a night owl forever ;)

Food cravings: yogurt and sweets

Belly button in or out: in and wide

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I'm looking forward to: getting started on her nursery

Milestone: I think I finally look pregnant to everyone.

Thoughts: Shopping for girl things is so much more fun than shopping for boy things.  Girls have a billion more choices in everything from clothing, to bedding, to furniture.  I've been doing a lot of shopping for both of my kiddos this week though - time for nursery work to begin and to transform Luke's "nursery" into a big boy room!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You look FABULOUS!!!