Monday, August 2, 2010

Allllmost...

I had a lot of goals for today: working on my paper, doing laundry, getting some errands done.  But instead we've spent this cloudy Monday hanging out and having some quality Mommy - Luke time.  It all stems from him not wanting to nap today, but its all good!  So I decided to try and catch a glimpse of him sitting - which is pretty hard to do when its just you and a baby.  Check him out!

Mommy wasn't fast enough - caught him in the process of falling over.


Gotcha!  But I was kind of close....


As I moved back to get a better shot - ut oh, he's going down.


And kaaa-boooom!  He's down, but happy!


We practiced for a while but got tired, so we decided it was time for some more supported play!  (And Mommy hopes for a nap soon too!)

Happy Monday Everyone!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

That made my Monday!!!

AG said...

His brain is so big and heavy it's hard for him to not wobble. How's the weaning going?

Kimberley Smith said...

The little man is getting so big!

ABA said...

He makes me smile .... you are so good at capturing the moments :-)
Too funny !!!