The past week has been nuts. Between family, work, and play I can barely remember which way is up.
Last weekend Zach and I went to a friends wedding. Zach was all dressed up in a tux, he was in the wedding and was looking good. He didn't feel so good but we still had a good time seeing a bunch of college friends. Congrats Tim and Kristen!
Sunday was the most dreaded day of the summer because it was the last day before work started. I tried to get a million things done but the many glasses of wine from the night before kind of put a damper on that. Either way I got done enough of what I needed, spent some time with Luke, and tried to help Zach who still wasn't feeling good.
Work was, well work. I'm not going to get into work things on here but let's just say it wasn't my best first week of school. I should have known this week would be interesting though, it was a full moon as I was driving to school...
Anyway, Zach was feeling worse, way worse, and we ended up in the ER Monday night. After a sleepless night of tests and waiting they put him on some meds and sent us home. They told us to follow up with his other doctor to get some more things done, which is easier said than done. After some phone calls he was scheduled for the doctors again on Thursday. One week of craziness, many trips to the doctors, pharmacy, and lots of just plain old stress and he is still on some meds and still in pain but they think they know whats going with him.
Friday Zach finally started to feel slightly better and I actually cooked a real dinner - I'm pretty sure that was the first time all week. It was wonderful! I think him and I just want things to be back to normal and that was a small first step. So none of this story is actually done. It was a emotionally and physically draining week but we all survived and there's always next week, right. Luke is an awesome baby though and has been a gem this week, along with all of our family that has stepped in to help us out with him during all of the craziness. Thank you!
So thats a quick run down of why I've been MIA this week. Later!
3 comments:
Yes, you all had a crazy week and that's why family is important ... we all pitch in and help whomever, whenever :-)
Prayer, love, support, encouragement - we can't get thru life without them during 'down times'
So glad Zach is feeling better, your first week back is over, and tomorrow begins a new day :-)
Love you !!!!
Anytime!!! He was perfect for us! You just take care and get Zach feeling better. Work will be work. Family is what is important! Love ya!
Love this photo of you both.
Post a Comment