Friday, August 20, 2010
Take Your 6 Month Old to Work Day - fail.
Well not completely a fail, Luke did actually go to work with me and came home with me. But in between nothing else really got accomplished. He was like bubblegum on my shoe - unless he could physically see me or I was holding him he was upset. So my grand idea of packing a bijillion toys for him and a blanket to play on while Mommy worked in her room being super productive (well at least semi-productive) was not so good. He couldn't see me when I walked to the other side of the room and got upset each time. So I did as much as I could while holding him and then I did get him to take a nap but realized all the things I needed to do were loud and would wake him up. So bottom line - 6 month old and work don't mix. Instead of taking him back in Wednesday I updated all of my photos with new pictures of the little man, that'll have to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ut oh - he is wanting your total undivided attention ... he was in a new environment and wanted his mommy for security :-)
ABA to the rescue on Monday :-)
I'm bringing him a special toy I got in Delft, Holland .... hopefully he doesn't already have it.
Good try! Next year will be very different - he'll just want to run up and down the hall!
Post a Comment