Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The End is Near

Excuse me while I have my own little pity party....

Summer is just about over.  I've actually been to work already but it officially starts in about a week and a half.  I'm sad to say goodbye to all the good parts of summer.  I got in a panic mode on Sunday thinking of all the things I should do before I officially start work.  The list was kinda long and all I've really done since then was clean some.  I still need to do some more of that before work but instead of running around like a maniac I'm just going to enjoy the last few days of summer with Luke, try to squeeze in a nap or two, relax, and take care of my guys.  Oh summer, I'll miss you!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You are so fortunate to have summers! I'm happy that you are able to have that time off with your boys!!!!! Good career choice!!!

ABA said...

Hang in there sweet pea ... another summer is coming :-) By then, the little man will be walking and talking!!