Friday, August 20, 2010
Oh No!
We made it through all of the cereals, veggies, and fruits and no allergies. So now comes the fun part, we can mix it up and actually give Luke a variety of foods. Yum right? Well now that he's tasted the wonderfulness that is fruits and all of their natural delicious sugars he hates oatmeal. And I'm not saying like he makes a really bad face but eats it anyway. Oh no, that would be okay. Instead this kiddo is playing games. He's eating it, doing who knows what with it in his mouth, and spitting it back out at me. I talked to him about this and he laughed at me - I think he's mocking me already. Sigh. The more I tried the more he fought me and was gagging on the awfulness of the oatmeal. What am I suppose to do? If only I had a video of this mornings events - it was quite the adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
add some fruit to the oatmeal !!!
ut oh - I'm in for a challenge this Monday :-)
Make Zach do it THEN record! lol. Actually, try Beechnut--their Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal is really sweet...They have more flavors in stage 2 and 3 than Gerber (sadly I say this as a Gerber last name holder)...Good luck!
Post a Comment