This is how Luke finishes up his afternoons most days. Gotta love an afternoon nap!

Stop taking my picture, I'm trying to sleep.

No really, I'm not ready to get up yet.
Stop taking my picture, I'm trying to sleep.
No really, I'm not ready to get up yet.
3 comments:
Love the pics and captions :-)
Happy Easter, Trimbles!
We went to the first church service at 9am and now, after a light lunch, Silas is settling down for his nap. Umm, so is everyone else! Except PopPop Phil, who is working until 2pm.
We'll all eat the big dinner at 4pm. It smells so good.
Sometimes kids' naps rule the schedule, or else everyone else gets crabby, too :)) Love you!
I go away for less than a week and that little man has grown some more!!! I can't wait to hear how much he weighs now!! Love the pics. He is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment