Monday, March 29, 2010
Ready or Not
I have 4 weeks left of my time being a stay at home mom. I can't believe thats it! I went into work today to introduce Luke to some teachers and see my co-workers. It was great to see everyone, it felt nice to be back in the building again, but seeing the students in study hall made me realize I'm reallllly not ready to even think about work (and it would be okay if Luke stayed a baby forever instead of turning into a 7th grade boy). Seeing as time is flying by, Zach and I decided that its time to try and introduce Luke to some sort of schedule. We're starting with a consistent bedtime and trying to set a bedtime routine. Maybe from there nights will form a schedule of their own?? Not sure, but this is step one for us. Luke is currently upstairs in his crib, not fully asleep but calm enough to be on his own. He's been up there for a while I think drifting in and out of sleep, the monitor goes off every so often with tiny noises but no cries! yay! Wish us luck and a slow next 4 weeks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If only he knew how wonderful sleep is!!! Hate to tell you - he is reminding me of you - we used to be up all night watching Charlie Rose and other good TV shows!!!
Evening routine suggestions :-)
Warm bath, feeding, lay in crib and put on soft music .... it works for me:-)
Post a Comment