Thursday, April 8, 2010
Hello Park City
Took Luke on his first trip to the mall today. I don't think he even knew we left the house though, he was out...fell asleep before we got in the car and is still asleep now that we're home. It made for some easy shopping for me though. I think we may become mall walkers when the weather is bad and we can't walk outside. It's such a smooth ride on the tiled floors! My goal today was to buy shoes so we hit up some department stores and some smaller shoe stores. I learned that shoe departments are very cramped, our travel system is super convenient and easy to use but its huge! It was a bit challenging at times to navigate my way around things without knocking anything down, but we did it! Everybody loves to look at a baby so even if I accidentally take something or someone out, I'm sure it'd be fine, hah! After our short trip was over I had a new pair of shoes (1/2 off by the way, go me!) and we got out of the house for a bit on this gorgeous day. Tonight I have big plans to run out to Target, all by myself, woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL - sounds like you are craving 'getting out' - you've been cooped up for a long time. Only 2 more weeks of being a homebody .... Then it's my turn!!
How can you sleep through a trip to the mall?? I just don't understand?? BUT how fun for you! and a great bargain as well - and they're very cute!
Post a Comment