It's official!
It's official, I'm a real mom now. You know how when you were little and you hated when your mom or grandmother or someone would lick their finger and then clean something off of your face? You pull away with the look like, "are you serious lady???" Well, I kind of hate to admit it....I did it to Luke this morning. After I did it, I was thinking "wow, did I really just do that?" Welcome to Momhood!
4 comments:
LOL - I would never do that :-)
LOL ABA will be as surprised as you, Chrissy, after she does that, too.
You're right. I HATED that, too.
haha!!! I hated when my mom did that! It's the little things in life that seem so little but have so much more meaning... welcome to being a mom! You are amazing at it and I am proud to call you my best friend!
Too funny!!! I guess I did do that more than I thought and never knew how much you hated it.....and I'm sorry and I won't do that to Luke....I'll have Jimbo do that with his very clean hands!!!!
Post a Comment