1. Lose the rest of my pregnancy weight. I have a less than serious approach to this thinking it will just happen, well that was dumb of me. It's not going to just happen, instead I need to kick my butt into gear and make it happen. Anyone want to be my workout buddy?
2. Go shopping for work pants....refer back to #1.
3. Declutter. We have so much stuff and we probably don't use half of it. Now that we have baby stuff, and lots of it, we realized how small our house really is. The perfect scenario would be to find a bigger house, although we'd probably just clutter that up too, but either way thats not reality right now, so declutter would be a achievable goal.
4. Take 2 month pictures of Luke. We kind of missed it, but we can get some that are close to 2 months.
5. Stop only writing about baby stuff. I am a wife, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, and much more in addition to being a mommy, and I should write about everything.
6. Get a pedicure. Jamie's wedding is next weekend (yay!) so I need my toes to look beautiful!
2 comments:
You are sooo very special !! Love your insight and thoughts, sweet pea. My feet are too ugly for a pedicure :-)
I have a feeling that you will be running around so much for the next few weeks that you won't need to worry about the pants! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment