Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Really?

So I've been working out, for what to me seems like forever.  In the past 3 weeks I've worked out 18 times.  Before 3 weeks ago, I never worked out.  Ever.  So at this point one would expect to see some sort of change, right?

So what gives, I got nothin' to show for all my hard work.  I haven't been really dieting but I've been keeping an eye on what and how much I've been eating.  And remember, working out all the time.  I'm down only a few stinkin' pounds on the scale.

Change of plans - I have moved on from just doing the workout videos since I'm not getting the results I wanted.  It really is true when everything says "results not typical."  I think 1 in a million gets results like they advertise in 28 days.  So I've been mixing it up, using the elliptical, going for walks outside, and mixing in a few of the other workout videos in between. 

I know this is the worst time to be frustrated, summer is super close and I'm so not ready.  I need more willpower, apparently longer workouts, and hopefully not new clothes this summer.

Vent complete.

No comments: