Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Why am I awake?
This reminds me of some of my first posts last summer. The entire house is sleeping soundly and I can't seem to fall asleep. Why oh why? Today was rough. Luke decided he was not really into the whole napping thing. Last night he was up from about 1-5 off and on, slept until 9 am, and between 9 am and 9:30 pm he only slept maybe 2 hours total. Yikes! We walked, we talked, we sang, we danced, we rocked, we bounced, we sat, we were inside, we were outside, upstairs, downstairs. Nothing seemed to matter, this kid just didn't want to sleep. The one thing that finally worked was strapping him to the front of me and vacuuming. Too bad no one was here to take a picture of that one. He was so tired from all of his hard work he fell asleep. I got so excited but it lasted only 25 minutes, fail. So I do have clean floors, but I also now have a sore back. I am exhausted yet I can't seem to get myself to sleep. What the heck?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment