Scooter Scare
Scooter (my cat for those of you who don't know) had been acting really strange the past few days. Hiding under the bed, not eating much, not leaving the second floor at all. She wouldn't even come out for treats and this cat LOVES treats! So we call the emergency vet on Saturday and they give us some things to look for, we get her out from under the bed, put food in her face so she has to eat, and put her in the litter box so she does her business. All the things they tell us to look for seem normal and okay. She's all lovey dovey with us but still hiding constantly and when she does come out her tail is between her legs and shes slinking all around. Hmmmm, so I'm stressing thinking my cat is on her death bed. This morning Zach takes her to the vet first thing, they check her out - everything okay, they draw blood - all tests come back normal, so whats her deal? I picked her up on my way home from work. She made the worst noises ever when they put her back in her carrier but I bring her home and let her out. Fast forward about an hour and shes completely back to normal! What the heck? She's barking at the birds through the window, jumping up on things, chasing this darn fly around the house, and just seems like a different cat. I'm a softy and cried half way to work this morning thinking she wasn't going to come home from the vet today. So I don't know what was going on, but Scooter is back! Thank goodness :)
3 comments:
WOW!!!! That stinker! I'm so so so glad she's ok. If only they could talk! Hand those treats out !!! :-)
I am so glad she is better!
Try a car ride without a vet bill in the future - ha!
So glad to hear the good news that she's back to normal. Women !!!!
Post a Comment