So much has happened and changed since Luke was born. It's so exciting to continue to see his firsts. We saw him smile for the first time, coo for the first time, roll over for the first time, eat solid foods, and so on. I love each of these firsts for him. Right now its him starting to "talk" to us all day, getting some of his sounds down (working hard on "ma" :)), and touching his toes. It makes everyday so exciting and fun but I always find myself thinking, what will he do next? As excited as I am for him to keep growing, I also feel like whats the rush in this all happening? He's growing so fast already! Before I know it he'll be walking and talking and I'll miss these days of him just starring at his toes forever probably thinking, "wow these are pretty awesome AND I can touch them, too cool!" :)
1 comment:
You will have this blog as a wonderful story of a baby and his parents and the cycle of life from infancy ! It's a precious journal !!!
Each new stage is so neat - the simplicity of life at its best :-)
Post a Comment