Day 1 was relaxing, included doctor visits and some shopping. Not super productive, but enjoyable!
I didn't get any grad class work done, I didn't clean anything around the house, and I didn't even empty the dishwasher but I relaxed a bit and even sneaked in a quick nap while Luke was sleeping this afternoon. My day was full of hanging out with my little man and catching up with my dvr.
Both of my guys went to the doctor today. I took Luke, he is growing right on track - 14 lb 14 oz and 25 inches long! He took his shots like a champ, barely even cried. He has been a bit fussy since, but he sleeps a little, plays a little, sleeps a little so it's all good.
Someone help! I've already done so much online shopping since yesterday afternoon. I ordered some birthday presents, a bathing suit, Phillies tickets, and I'm pretty close to ordering a highchair. If I keep this up all summer we'll be broke by July ;)
Maybe I'll start doing things I actually need to do on Day 2, we'll see...
1 comment:
Don't. Sit back for one more day and have fun with Luke! The house will be there - babies grow too fast...... way too fast :-)
Post a Comment