Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ah, Peace and Quiet

I love when it hits around 9-10 o'clock each night. That is when "me time" starts. Up until this point each day its about the same routine, up early to pump, shower, get stuff ready, and head to work. About 7 hours with a bunch of 13 year olds and then headed back home to hang out with my little man. Zach comes home, I make dinner, we have some family time, bath time and bedtime for Luke, and getting everything ready for the next day. All of this keeps me pretty busy and I love most of it, but I also love this time each night. Luke is fast asleep upstairs, Zach is down in the man cave having his "me time" and I am sitting in the living room, windows open, TV off, just relaxing. Aaaaah, perfect way to end the day.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Trust me -- some day you will have to hide in the bathroom and lock the door for those quiet moments!!!