Decisions, Decisions
I've spent a lot of time on this rainy, lazy Saturday looking around online for nursery ideas. Our next ultrasound will be about a month or so from now and we need to decide if want to know the sex of the baby or be surprised. I was all for being surprised and Zach wants to know now. The more I look at nursery things the more I'm not sure what to do. Either way I guess it is a surprise at some point. There are sooo many different things you could do in a nursery. Last week we looked through a ton of pictures online and found two that we both agreed were nice. They have very different looks though I think. The one thing I am into all of the sudden is wall decals. There are so many cute ones out the
re, and since I'm not artistically blessed, it would be an easy way to make the nursery look extra special. I really like the elephant and giraffe ones in the one picture, but of course after searching all over the internet, I can't find those exact ones. I did find a really cute tree with birds, butterflies, and things though. Anyway, these are our two ideas now, both gender neutral. Eventually we'll need to start making more definite decisions, but for now we're just getting lots of ideas.
2 comments:
I like the elephants and giraffes ...
Good dreary day to look for something bright and cute for Baby T!
I love the elephants and giraffes - I'll look for the decals!!! I love the red chair too! Oh what fun you're having!!!!!
Post a Comment