Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whoa!

So I've been talking a lot about waiting around for my bump and having some maternity clothes but no need for them, well I had a total reality check tonight. Tomorrow is my first day back to work (total bummer) so I decided it was time I try on some of my work pants. I haven't put these on since June but my jeans all still fit (completely zipped and buttoned) so they'll be fine...at least thats what I thought! Pair #1 - my favorite pair - couldn't even zip them up all the way, let alone button them. Craziness! So I moved on to pair 2, 3, 4, etc. My logic was flawed, out of all the work pants in my closet, 2 pair are acceptable to wear out of the house and this is with the aid of the Be-Band! Whoooa! Apparently jeans must have a lot of stretch to them. But don't worry about Baby T I won't squish him/her and I'm really happy the baby is growing, growing, growing, I was just super surprised that only 2 pairs fit. Seeing as it is almost 8 on a Sunday I can't go shopping now, but tomorrow after school I'm headed straight to the mall. Maternity pants here I come!

Its weird, I had a "what the heck?!?" and a "I'm getting a bump!!" moment all at once. :)

1 comment:

ABA said...

This week by week journal can be a great book for mothers-to-be !!!