Thursday, August 27, 2009

Emotions Galore

This week is 15 weeks for Baby T. He/she is the size of navel orange. I must say my trips through the produce section at the grocery store are much more entertaining now. This week I purposely walked past the oranges to size them up, the bananas were next to them and I wondered when Baby T would be that big. I've been staying away from the watermelons though, haha.

Anyway, it's been a crazy week. Started back to work on Monday
and officially announced my pregnancy to the staff, so exciting! Some people say they can tell a little bit, but I think they are just being nice. You really can't tell yet. I still have a lot of "puff", which I'm making myself believe will help the baby grow, hehe. I was successful at getting maternity pants. They look a lot better than I was expecting, so I'm pretty happy. They are still a little big, but my regular work pants are really tight. So I'm in between, but wearing the maternity pants since they are waaaay more comfortable. I didn't tell the students, but figure eventually they'll figure it out. Some co-workers asked if I was worried the kids would start talking about Mrs. Trimble eating too many cookies, but honestly I could care less what they say. Soon enough they'll see the belly and start asking questions, then I'll share the information with them.

This first week back to school hasn't really been good though. My emotions are all over the place and I'm not sure if its pregnancy, m
e mourning that summer is over, the new students, or being in a completely new building. It's probably a mixture of everything. Either way I've been really irritable and not really myself. Some co-workers have already noticed, so hopefully it'll pass, but for now I'm just trying to watch what I say. Is there such a thing as Pregzilla? (Kind of like Bridezilla, but for pregnant women) If so I'm nervous I might be it. :/ Work is stressful, I started my grad class, and my body is busy making a baby, so its just been a long, exhausting week. I know I'm not alone, but still like to vent.

On a brighter note, we took another picture tonight. I'm trying really hard to show my "bump" haha. Like I said before, still not big, but I can tell a difference and I'm excited about every little bit of it. Also, there's a cute picture of Knuckles just to make you smile. Every time Zach takes a picture of me he also takes some of the cats, so enjoy those as well. :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hey girl! There really is the beginning of a bump!!! You look great! Hang in there with the mood swings - you can get away with alot when you're pregnant! Knuckles is such a cutie and Scooter is on the floor behind you! Ahhh the kitties!! Love ya! Mom